Employers & Recruiters Registration and Membership Information
Why choose a talent acquisition company to do your talent management?
Talent acquisition is quickly becoming a unique profession, perhaps even distinct from the practice of general recruitment. Talent acquisition professionals are usually skilled not only in sourcing tactics, candidate assessment, and compliance and hiring standards, but also in employment branding practices and corporate hiring initiatives.
Talent acquisition as a function has become closely aligned with marketing and PR as well as Human Resources. As global organizations need to recruit globally with disparate needs and requirements, effective recruiting requires a well thought out corporate messaging around hiring and talent development.
Talent acquisition professionals often craft the unique company message around the approach the company takes to hiring and the ongoing development of employees.
At Work Ready Online we believe the employment brand encompasses not only the procurement of human capital, but the approach to corporate employee development. The unique needs of large companies to recruit and hire as well as attract top talent led to the development of a unique talent acquisition practice and career.
Join WRO and start viewing our talent pool of well qualified candidates; as a member you can access pertinent information, find the right fit, and fill that position immediately!
What is the focus of WRO?
- Work Force Planning:
- To achieve a company's objectives we consider our client's needs in terms of size, type, skills, Knowledge, experience and quality of workforce when conducting an initial analysis. We focus on the current, transition and future impact of the external and internal environment of the company enabling it to be resilient to current structural and cultural changes to better position itself for the future.
- Our unique approach includes Strategic Workforce Planning & Operational Workforce Planning.
- Managing Talent pools:
- Our talent pool management system ranks among the best in the nation. This is the recommended solution for companies looking to identify and promote talent from within their organization as a whole.
- This integrated approach identifies and grooms candidates for increasingly demanding leadership positions and prepares the company for demographic trends that sharply decrease leadership ranks.
- Talent Retention:
- We implement the six key talent retention practices as part of our talent retention strategy; 1) Recruit the right people in the first place. 2) Improve the line manager's ability to manage. 3) Give employees constant feedback about clear, meaningful goals. 4) Empower employees to manage their own careers. 5) Proactively drive talent mobility. 6) Continuously measure and improve retention strategies.
- Employer Branding:
- Although this is a fairly new concept, WRO has been involved with creating positive employer branding for many years. We understand the importance of this concept better than anyone, and our customized systematic approach includes workshops and training sessions for key personnel and business owners.